Certified organic, Sky Organics Deodorant is as natural as it can get. It contains coconut oil, carnauba wax, arrowroot root powder, shea butter, baking soda, cedarwood essential oil, cypress essential oil, and clary sage essential oil.
Moreover, the butter and oils are cold pressed that guarantees the vitamins and nutrients are retained and passed on to you. Ingredients are also sourced at the origin, making it worthy of the organic certification.
Unfortunately, the baking soda in Sky Organics Deodorant may cause irritation for people with sensitive skin or allergic to the ingredient. Even when it says the product is formulated for sensitive skin, it may not be the case with certain individuals.
The product also leaves stains behind, which can be a major turn-off for many. You may smell fresh, but you wouldn’t be raising your arm frequently.
Apart from being certified organic, it is certified vegan and certified handmade. This means it satisfies rigorous standards of environmental and social accountability, performance, and transparency.
- Certified organic by the USDA
- Safe and healthy to use
- Does not contain toxic and harmful ingredients
- Naturally antibacterial, absorbent, fragrant, and soothing
- Offers 24-hour protection
- Can be used by both men and women
- May cause skin irritation due to the baking soda
- Unscented but may smell strongly of coconut
- Texture feels grainy and rough for some
- Feels dry and harsh for some
- May leave stains on shirts
- Does not work as an antiperspirant